New Mazuri® Mini Pig Treats
The new Mazuri® Oat & Honey Mini Pig Treats provide a healthy and convenient treat option for mini pigs. But they are more than just a treat, these heart-shaped, bite-sized pieces are full of wholesome ingredients that support your mini pig’s healthy skin and immune system.
With their fun shape, these treats are a unique and convenient food you can give to your mini pig without guilt. They’re a great complement to the Mazuri mini pig complete diets, now available for three life stages – Mazuri® Mini Pig Youth, Mazuri® Mini Pig Active Adult and Mazuri® Mini Pig Mature Maintenance.
- Supports healthy skin: biotin, niacin, omega-3s and vitamin E
- Immune support: probiotics, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Quality ingredients: oatmeal, flaxseed, real honey
- 100% wholesome: no artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
- Fun, bite-sized pieces: easy for mini pigs to eat and fun to feed
Mini Pig Feeding Chart
|Mini Pig Age and Lifestyle||Mini Pig Diet Recommendation||How Much to Feed||Key Benefits|
|Ages 0 – 4 months||Mazuri® Mini Pig Youth||
7 days to 3 weeks: Free fed pellets (do not limit feed)
After 3 Weeks: total intake 1.5 – 3% of body weight
|Growing and active mini pigs 4 months and older||Mazuri® Mini Pig Active Adult||Total intake 1 – 2% of body weight||
|Less active and mature mini pigs 1.5 years and older||Mazuri® Mini Pig Mature Maintenance||Total intake 1 – 2% of body weight||
|Any life stage||Mazuri® Mini Pig Treats||Feed as a complement to your pig’s normal diet. Do not feed at more than 25% of the total diet.||
- Mazuri® Mini Pig Feeding Chart downloadable PDF
- Mazuri® Mini Pig Body Positivity Chart downloadable PDF
- Want Healthy, Happy Mini Pigs? Choose Feed with the Best Ingredients
- Mini Pig Care: Tear Staining
- Mini Pigs: What Makes Mini Pig … Mini?
- Is Your Mini Pig’s Weight Out of Whack? 3 Tips to Keep It in Check
For more information on these treats or Mini Pig Diets and nutritional support, send a question to our Ask the Expert page.