Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
German millet, white proso millet, canary grass seed, oat groats, red siberian millet, flax, niger/thistle, plant protein products, grain products, processed grain by-products, molasses products, animal protein products, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, salt, animal fat preserved with ethoxyquin, dl-methionine, lignin sulfonate (pelleting agent), choline chloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin, biotin, ascorbic acid, riboflavin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, l-lysine, vitamin D3 supplement, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, ground corn, ground whole wheat, ground oat groats, dehulled soybean meal, dried molasses, dried whole egg, dried brewers yeast, soybean oil, wheat bran, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), ethoxyquin (a preservative), natural flavors, ferrous carbonate, copper oxide, magnesium chloride, cobalt carbonate, wheat middlings, corn gluten meal, ferrous sulfate, mineral oil, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, red #3, red #40, mint green, blue #1, purple, blue, yellow #5, green and anise oil.
- This blend is designed to be fed in combination with a nutritionally complete pellet, such as Mazuri® Small Bird Maintenance (56A6) or Small Bird Breeder (56A7), or as the primary diet item when all components are consumed.
- To successfully transition birds from their currently diet to COLORFUL COMPANIONS® Blend Finch, do a gradual changeover. Start with 90% current diet and 10% Finch. On each succeeding day, reduce the amount of seeds by 10% while increasing the amount of Finch by 10%. On the 10th day, the diet should consist only of COLORFUL COMPANIONS® Finch Blend.
- Monitor the bird’s weight and behavior carefully during the conversion period. Be especially attentive during the 10th to 12th day. If the bird is losing weight, or if the bird is not consuming the product, offer the bird a mix of 50% original diet and 50% Finch and restart the conversion process from this point. If the bird is not eating, the excreta color will become dark green and the volume will decrease.
- Supplemental calcium should also be provided in the form of cuttlebone to ensure birds can meet their needs for the mineral at all times.
- Always provide animal with plenty of fresh, clean water.
COLORFUL COMPANIONS® Finch Blend has a 1 year shelf life when stored in a dry environment. For best results, ensure container is fully closed during storage, or store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location.