Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Gray stripe sunflower, corn, safflower, wheat, oat groats, kibble corn, buckwheat, peanuts in shell, dried peppers, ground corn, ground whole wheat, ground oat groats, dehulled soybean meal, dried molasses, dried whole egg, dried brewers yeast, soybean oil, wheat bran, l-lysine, dl-methionine, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), thiamin mononitrate, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin B12 supplement, calcium iodate, folic acid, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, sodium chloride, ethoxyquin (a preservative), natural flavors, ferrous carbonate, copper oxide, zinc oxide, manganese oxide, magnesium chloride, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite, wheat middlings, corn gluten meal, animal fat (stabilized with BHT), ferrous sulfate, mineral oil, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, red #40, purple, blue, yellow #5, green and berry scent.
- This blend is designed to be fed in combination with a nutritionally complete pellet, such as Mazuri® Parrot Maintenance (56A8) or Parrot Breeder (56A9), or as the primary diet item when all components are consumed.
- To successfully transition birds from their currently diet to COLORFUL COMPANIONS® Berry Bird® Blend Supreme Parrot, do a gradual changeover. Start with 90% current diet and 10% Supreme Parrot. On each succeeding day, reduce the amount of seeds by 10% while increasing the amount of Supreme Parrot by 10%. On the 10th day, the diet should consist only of COLORFUL COMPANIONS® Berry Bird® Blend Supreme Parrot.
- Monitor the bird’s weight and behavior carefully during the conversion period. Be especially attentive during the 10th to 12th day. If the bird is losing weight, or if the bird is not consuming the product, offer the bird a mix of 50% original diet and 50% Supreme Parrot and restart the conversion process from this point. If the bird is not eating, the excreta color will become dark green and the volume will decrease.
- Supplemental calcium should also be provided in the form of cuttlebone to ensure birds can meet their needs for the mineral at all times.
- Always provide animal with plenty of fresh, clean water.
COLORFUL COMPANIONS® Berry Bird® Blend Supreme Parrot has a 1 year shelf life when stored in a dry environment. For best results, ensure container is fully closed during storage, or store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location.