Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude Protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Ascorbic acid not less than
Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Fish Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Germ, Wheat Middlings, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Salt, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Spirulina Algae Meal, Anhydrous Betaine, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Biotin, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Choline Chloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Canthaxanthin (color), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Rosemary Extract, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Folic Acid, Nicotinic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ferrous Carbonate, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Copper Sulfate, Astaxanthin (color), DL-Methionine, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Beta Carotene (color), Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite.
- Feed to koi and goldfish under 6 inches in length.
- Feed 1 – 3 times per day and only as much as fish will readily consume in 5 minutes.
- Do not overfeed, as excess feed will decompose in the water resulting in poor water quality, which may be harmful to the health of your fish.
- For the same nutrition in a different particle size, consider:
- Mazuri® Koi Platinum Nuggets - suitable for koi and goldfish from six to twelve inches long.
- Mazuri® Koi Platinum Ogata - suitable for fish over twelve inches long.
- When feeding multiple sizes of fish, choose a particle size the smaller fish will be able to eat.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
For best results, reseal the bag between uses or store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F/24°C or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location free from rodents and insects. Do not offer moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may result in illness, performance loss or death. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing or "Best if Used By" date.