Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
Crude protein not less than
Ash not more than
Ground Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Cane Molasses, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Wheat Flour, Carrageenan, Salt, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Vitamin A Acetate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Zinc Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Nicotinic Acid, Ferrous Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Cobalt Carbonate.
- May be used for guest feeding opportunities or fed as up to 50% of daily food intake when grass, hay, and/or browse are available.
- Animals generally should be fed 1-3% of body weight in total food intake per day.
- The amount of diet the animal requires will vary according to its species, age, size, life stage, health status, and activity level as well as management and the environmental temperature.
- Always provide animals with plenty of fresh, clean water.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
CONTAINS MORE THAN 15 PPM COPPER – IF USING FOR SHEEP SPECIES, ENSURE TO BALANCE THE COMPLETE DIET FOR TOTAL COPPER INTAKE