Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Sodium not less than
Sodium not more than
Selenium not less than
Selenium not more than
Caution: Follow label directions: Feeding added selenium at levels in excess of 0.3 ppm in the total diet is prohibited.
Wheat middlings, ground soybean hulls, dehulled soybean meal, sun cured alfalfa, dicalcium phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, linseed meal, calcium carbonate, cane molasses, yeast culture, salt, biotin, thiamine mononitrate, soybean oil, zinc proteinate, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), magnesium oxide, zinc sulfate, sulfur, manganese proteinate, calcium sulfate, choline chloride, nicotinic acid, natural and artificial flavors, manganese sulfate, selenium yeast, copper proteinate, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3), sodium selenite, zinc methionine complex, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, cobalt proteinate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), calcium iodate, iron proteinate, pyridoxine hydrochloride.
- To be fed with free-choice forage. In order to meet NRC recommendations for New World camelids, animals fed grass hay should consume this product at a rate of 0.5 lb per 100 lbs of body weight (BW) or more. Animals on fresh pasture should consume this product at a rate of 0.25-0.33 lb per 100 lbs of body weight (BW) or more. Measuring of food by weight is recommended; an average level 1-cup measure weighs 150g (0.35 lb.).
- Daily supplement amounts:
- Pregnant females in good condition, 0.50 lb. feed per 100 lbs. of animal BW
- Lactating females, 0.63-0.75 lb. per 100 lbs. of animal BW
- Active or growing males, 0.40-0.50 lb. per 100 lbs. of animal BW
- Older females or animals under stress, 0.34-0.50 lb. per 100 lbs. of animal BW
- Crias 8 weeks of age to weaning, 0.25-0.34 lb. per 50 lbs. of animal BW
- Mature males, 0.25-0.34 lb. per 100 lbs. animal BW
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.