Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Sodium not more than
Selenium not less than
Selenium not more than
Wheat middlings, ground soybean hulls, ground corn, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, cane molasses, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, yeast culture, calcium carbonate, dehulled soybean meal, calcium lignin sulfonate (pelleting agent), salt, zinc proteinate, soybean oil, calcium propionate (a preservative), dehydrated alfalfa meal, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (source of vitamin E), manganese proteinate, thiamin mononitrate, apple flavor, niacin, selenium yeast, mixed tocopherols (preservative, form of vitamin E; citric acid, rosemary extract), calcium sulfate, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), manganese sulfate, choline chloride, vitamin A acetate, copper chloride, beta-carotene, calcium pantothenate, biotin, cobalt proteinate, niacin, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), riboflavin, vitamin B12 supplement, calcium iodate, iron proteinate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, sodium selenite, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), folic acid.
- Mazuri® Alpaca UltimatE® contains 2.25 oz of Mazuri® Fiber Enhancer® Supplement per pound of diet.
- This diet is to be fed with free-choice tested hay or pasture*. In order to meet NRC recommendations for new world camelids, animals being fed hay should consume this product at a rate of 0.5% of body weight or more. Animals on fresh pasture should consume this product at a rate of 0.25-0.33% of body weight or more.
- Daily feed amounts should be divided between two feedings.
- Growing alpacas, 0.33 to 0.50 lb per 50 lb of body weight per day
- Pregnant alpacas, during the last 4 weeks of gestation 0.75 to 1.0 lbs per day
- Lactating alpacas, for the first 3 to 4 months of lactation 1.0 to 1.25 lb per day
- Adult non-producing animals, 0.25-0.5 lbs per day
- Always provide access to clean, fresh tested water.
- Additional supplementation may be provided if desired by utilizing Vitamin/Mineral Blend E® as directed by your veterinarian or nutritionist.
DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP DUE TO HIGH CONCENTRATIONS OF SUPPLEMENTAL COPPER.
* We recommend that pasture and hay be tested regularly for Protein, Fat, Fiber and Minerals. This diet is formulated to complement forages that test 4-15 ppm Copper.
For best results, store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.