Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not more than
Fish meal (menhaden), porcine meat meal, flash dried blood meal, gelatin, fish oil (menhaden), powdered cellulose, xanthan gum, choline chloride, zinc oxide, niacin, manganous oxide, calcium carbonate, ferrous carbonate, calcium pantothenate, ethoxyquin (a preservative), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (source of vitamin E), copper sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, dl-methionine, zinc sulfate, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), biotin, vitamin B12 supplement.
- Mazuri® Crocodilian Gel Diet is designed to be an essential part of a total feeding system.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- Prepared Mazuri® Crocodilian Gel Diet can be fed at a rate of up to 50% of the animals' diet to provide optimal nutrition. Never feed dry powder without first combining with water.
- Mix, by weight, 70% boiling (>180°F) water to 30% Mazuri® Crocodilian Gel Diet. Adjust mixture to meet desired texture and need.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
- Feed to crocodilians.
Mazuri® Gel Diets have a 1 year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, tightly affix lid on canister after removal of desired dosage or store contents of open bags in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days. The mixed product can be stored frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen. Once this product is mixed with water to form a gel, it should be handled like raw fish.