Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not more than
Selenium not less than
Selenium not more than
Menhaden meal, low ash chicken meal, gelatin, salmon meal, fish oil, dried beet pulp, potassium chloride, lecithin, xanthan gum, spirulina algae meal (color), l-lysine, salt, taurine, choline bitartrate, l-tryptophan, yeast, magnesium oxide, inositol, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), manganous oxide, nicotinic acid, calcium pantothenate, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), rosemary extract, citric acid (a preservative), copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, calcium iodate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, dl-methionine, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), sodium selenite, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3).
- Mazuri® Fish Analog 60/15 Gel Diet is designed to be an essential part of the total feeding system.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- Prepared Mazuri® Fish Analog 60/15 Gel Diet can be fed at a rate of 25 to 50% of the animals’ diet to provide optimal nutrition. Never feed dry powder without first combining with water.
- Mix, by weight, 65% boiling (or water to 35% Mazuri® Fish Analog 60/15 Gel Diet. Adjust mixture to meet desired texture and need.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
- Feed to fish.
Mazuri® Gel Diets have a 1-year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, tightly affix lid on canister after removal of desired dosage or store contents of open bags in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days or frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen. Once this product is mixed with water to form a gel, it should be handled like raw fish.