Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Moisture not more than
Glucose, dried beet pulp, dehulled soybean meal, ground corn, microcrystaline cellulose, wheat middlings, gelatin, casein, soybean oil, fructose, dried egg product, ground wheat, wheat germ, dried whey, corn gluten meal, calcium carbonate, inulin, brewers dried yeast, corn oil, wheat bran, dehydrated alfalfa meal, berry flavor, citric acid, flaxseed oil, dicalcium phosphate, salt, xantham gum, potassium carbonate, dl-methionine, orange oil, taurine, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), citric acid, ascorbic acid, rosemary extract, lecithin, magnesium oxide, choline chloride, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (vitamin C), l-tryptophan, manganous oxide, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (natural source vitamin E), zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), vitamin B12 supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, folic acid, zinc sulfate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin mononitrate, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite, biotin, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
- Mazuri® Geriatric Gel Diet can be fed in combination with fruit, vegetables, browse or other food items. Care should be taken when using supplemental dietary ingredients to ensure that nutrient recommendations are assessed. Gel should not be fed at more than 50% of the total diet.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status. A targeted level would be 2.5%-3.0% powder per kg of animal body weight per day (dry matter basis). This level of food intake should be achieved by feeding up to 50% Gel Diet, up to 75% of the total diet as dry Mazuri biscuit, and plenty of fresh produce (primarily vegetables).
- Never feed dry powder without combining with water.
- Mixing Directions
- Mix, by weight, 55% hot water (at or just below boiling temperature) to 45% Mazuri Geriatric Gel.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for one minute then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
- Prepared gel may be fed for one week if refrigerated and may be kept frozen for up to one month. Repeated thawing of prepared product is discouraged.
Mazuri® Geriatric Gel has a 1 year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days. The mixed product can be frozen for 30 days. Repeated thawing of prepared product is discouraged.