Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not more than
Dehydrated alfalfa meal, carrot powder, menhaden meal, gelatin, dehulled soybean meal, spinach powder, dicalcium phosphate, wheat germ, spirulina algae meal (color), shrimp meal, salt, betaine (hydrochloride or anhydrous), dried kelp, soybean oil, potassium chloride, xanthan gum, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), dl-methionine, choline chloride, l-tryptophan, nicotinic acid, inositol, calcium pantothenate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), ethoxyquin (a preservative), zinc oxide, tagetes (Aztec marigold) extract (color), ferrous sulfate, canthaxanthin (color), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, beta carotene, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, manganous oxide, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, calcium carbonate, biotin, cobalt carbonate, cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3), vitamin B12 supplement.
- Mazuri® Herbivore Aquatic Gel Diet (no corn) is designed to be an essential part of a total feeding system.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- Prepared Mazuri® Herbivore Aquatic Gel Diet (no corn) can be fed at a rate of up to 50% of the animals’ diet to provide optimal nutrition. Never feed dry powder without first combining with water.
- Mix, by weight, 75% boiling (>180°F) water to 25% Mazuri® Herbivore Aquatic Gel Diet (no corn). Adjust mixture to meet desired texture and need.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
- Feed to herbivorous fish.
Mazuri® Gel Diets have a 1 year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, tightly affix lid on canister after removal of desired dosage or store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days or frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen. Once this product is mixed with water to form a gel, it should be handled like raw fish.