Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not more than
Menhaden meal, fish oil, salmon meal, shrimp meal, corn oil, spirulina algae meal (color), choline bitartrate, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), calcium pantothenate, inositol, zinc oxide, nicotinic acid, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), canthaxanthin (color), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), thiamine mononitrate, rosemary extract, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, citric acid (a preservative), manganous oxide, ferrous carbonate, beta carotene, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, folic acid, calcium iodate, vitamin A acetate, calcium carbonate, cobalt carbonate, biotin, cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3), vitamin B12 supplement.
- Mazuri® Sea Turtle Meal Diet for Carnivorous Turtles is designed to be an essential part of a total feeding system.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- Prepared Mazuri® Sea Turtle Meal Diet for Carnivorous Turtles should be fed at directed by your veterinarian. Never feed dry powder without first combining with water.
- Mix, by weight, 60% boiling (or at minimum 180°F) boiling water to 40% meal. Adjust mixture to meet desired texture and need.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk until consistency is uniform, and administer as directed by your veterinarian.
- For general feeding needs, use Mazuri® Sea Turtle Gel Diet for Carnivorous Turtles.
Mazuri® Sea Turtle Meal Diet for Carnivorous Turtles has a 1 year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be used immediately after mixing and if refrigerated must be discarded after 2 hours of storage. Once this product is mixed with water, it should be handled like raw fish.