Fish meal (menhaden), salmon meal, fish oil (menhaden), Betaine (a chemo attractant for fish), potassium iodate, spirulina algae (color), choline bitartrate, l-ascorbyl-2 polyphosphate (stabilized source of vitamin C), taurine, tagetes (Aztec marigold) extract (color), inositol, niacin, thiamin mononitrate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, calcium carbonate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (natural source vitamin E), ferrous carbonate, ethoxyquin (preservative), calcium pantothenate, canthaxanthin (color), copper sulfate, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (source vitamin E), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, astaxanthin (color), beta-carotene, zinc sulfate, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, calcium iodate, biotin, cobalt carbonate, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), vitamin B12 supplement.
- Mazuri® Shark/Ray Meal Diet is designed to be an essential part of a total feeding system.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- Prepared Mazuri® Shark/Ray Meal Diet should be fed out as directed by your veterinarian. Never feed dry powder without first combining with water.
- Mix Mazuri® Shark/Ray Meal Diet with boiling (>180°F) water. Adjust mixture to meet desired texture and need. This product will not gel.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk until consistency is uniform, and administer as directed by your veterinarian.
- For general feeding needs, use Mazuri® Shark/Ray Gel Diet or offer fish with appropriate supplementation.
Mazuri® Shark/Ray Meal Diet has a 1 year shelf life in the meal form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be used immediately after mixing and if refrigerated must be discarded after 2 hours of storage. Once this product is mixed with water, it should be handled like raw fish.