Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Sodium not more than
Poultry by-product meal, ground corn, corn gluten meal, ground brown rice, porcine animal fat preserved with BHA, porcine meat and bone meal, dried beet pulp, poultry fat preserved with BHA, ground soybean hulls, linseed meal, brewers dried yeast, natural poultry flavor, spray dried animal blood cells, dried egg product, salt, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, taurine, choline chloride, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3), biotin, dl-methionine, rosemary extract, vitamin A acetate, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), citric acid, ferrous sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), inositol, zinc oxide, calcium pantothenate, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate, calcium iodate, dicalcium phosphate, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, manganous oxide, vitamin B12 supplement, copper sulfate, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite.
- Change the animal’s diet gradually by mixing Mazuri® Exotic Canine Diet with the current diet . Increase the proportion of Mazuri® Exotic Canine Diet each day until the animals are completely switched over.
- Feed free-choice to growing or active animals. The amount of food consumed will vary with the animal’s level of activity, physiological stage and environment.
- For body weight maintenance or low activity animals, consumption will be approximately (based upon the animal’s current body weight):
|Animal weight, lb
20 lb. animal
30 lb. animal
50 lb. animal
70 lb. animal
|Mazuri® Exotic Canine Diet, g (oz)
205 grams (7.2 oz)
305 grams (10.7 oz)
500 grams (17.6 oz)
695 grams (24.5 oz)
- Active animals may require more feed to maintain condition.
- Breeding and lactating animals should be fed free-choice, but body weight should be monitored during gestation. If the animal begins to gain excessive weight, feed should be limited.
For best results, store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Share your #MazuriPet
Ask Our Experts
Get nutrition advice you can trust from experts who understand the unique nutritional needs and behaviors of your exotic animals.Get Advice