Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than|
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Ground Soybean Hulls, Ground Oats, Fructose, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Ground Flaxseed, Dicalcium Phosphate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Salt, DL-Methionine, Natural Flavor, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Taurine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, L-Lysine, Iron Proteinate, Choline Chloride, Folic Acid, Zinc Proteinate, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Acetate, Copper Proteinate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Nicotinic Acid, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Cobalt Proteinate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Rosemary Extract, Sodium Selenite, Biotin.
- Mazuri® Primate Growth & Repro Biscuits are designed to be an essential part of a total primate feeding system and may be used in conjunction with all of the Mazuri® primate products.
- Primates generally consume 2% to 4% of their body weight in food each day on a dry matter basis (i.e., a 50 kg animal will eat 1 to 2 kg of food per day, on a dry matter basis).
- Mazuri® Primate Growth & Repro Biscuit can be supplemented with fresh vegetables and fruit if this is desired to provide variety in the diet, as long as the dry matter of these items does not exceed 50% of the dry matter consumption. Using typical produce and browse, a feeding program on as “as fed” basis is would consist of 60% produce/browse and 40% Mazuri® primate products (i.e., a diet may be 6 lb. of produce/browse plus 4 lb. of one or a mix of Mazuri® primate products).
- The amount of diet the animal requires will vary according to its age, size, life stage, health status and activity of the animal and the environmental temperature.
- Adjust daily feed intake based on the health status, body condition and nutrient level desired to meet the needs of your primates.
- Diet may be soaked to soften the biscuits for infants or animals that have difficulty chewing.
- Fresh, clean water should be available at all times.
- Primates require ascorbic acid (vitamin C) in their daily diet. Mazuri® Primate Diets contain a stabilized form of vitamin C that is stable under appropriate storage conditions for at least 1 year from the date of manufacturing printed on the bag.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.