Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not more than
Chicken meal, porcine meat and bone meal, ground oats, ground timothy hay, oat meal, rice flour, porcine animal fat preserved with BHA and citric acid, powdered cellulose, dried beet pulp, fish meal, fish oil, flaxseed, carrot powder, dried apple pomace, taurine, dl-methionine, pyridoxine hydrochloride, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, choline chloride, rosemary extract, dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, citric acid (a preservative), calcium pantothenate, vitamin E supplement, biotin, vitamin A acetate, salt, beta carotene, cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3), zinc oxide, thiamine mononitrate, nicotinic acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, zinc amino acid complex, manganous oxide, manganese amino acid complex, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, copper amino acid complex, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, cobalt glucoheptonate, calcium carbonate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate.
- Mazuri® Wild Carnivore™ Bear - Maintenance Diet is formulated to be fed as the sole source of the diet.
- The amount of diet the animals require will vary according to the size, age, life stage, health status and activity of the animal and the environmental temperature.
- As a guide, animals can be fed approximately 2 pounds of Mazuri® Wild Carnivore™ Bear - Maintenance Diet per 100 pounds of animal body weight.
- Adjust as necessary to maintain desired weight and body condition.
- Note: One cup of Mazuri® Wild Carnivore™ Bear products is ~70 grams.
For best results, store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Share your #MazuriPet
Ask Our Experts
Get nutrition advice you can trust from experts who understand the unique nutritional needs and behaviors of your exotic animals.Get Advice