Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Sodium not more than
Selenium not less than
Selenium not more than
Ground soybean hulls, dried beet pulp, soybean oil, dehulled soybean meal, cane molasses, oat hulls, ground aspen, flaxseed, carrageenan, dicalcium phosphate, salt, brewers dried yeast, calcium carbonate, artificial flavor, sodium sesquicarbonate, magnesium oxide, magnesium sulfate, potassium sulfate, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E; citric acid, rosemary extract), d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), manganous oxide, zinc oxide, riboflavin, ferrous carbonate, choline chloride, copper sulfate, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), niacin, calcium pantothenate, zinc sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), thiamin mononitrate, folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium iodate, vitamin A acetate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate, biotin, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), vitamin B12 supplement.
- Recommended intake is not more than 25% of the total diet, or to maintain total fat intake at 6%of the diet or less per day.
- This supplement is designed to be fed in addition to a complete diet of pellets and forage.
- Begin feeding a small amount of the supplement daily.
- Gradually increase intake by 0.25-0.5 lb./day until desired feeding rate is reached.
- A slow transition is important.
- When transitioning quickly, high fat levels of the supplement can cause gastrointestinal problems.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash handsthoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
CONTAINS MORE THAN 15 PPM COPPER – IF USING FOR SHEEP SPECIES ENSURE TO BALANCE THE COMPLETE DIET FOR TOTAL COPPER INTAKE.