Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
Crude protein not less than
Soy Flour, Dextrose, Cellulose, Corn Starch, Casein, Gelatin, Soybean Oil, Rice Flour, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Egg Product, Corn Oil, Locust Bean Gum, Gum Arabic, Pectin, Flaxseed Oil, Inulin, Citric Acid, Carrageenan, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Carbonate, Dextrose, Choline Bitartrate, DL-Methionine, Magnesium Oxide, L-Tryptophan, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Dehulled Soybean Meal, Zinc Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Calcium Pantothenate, Nicotinic Acid, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Chromium Potassium Sulfate, Rosemary Extract, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Biotin, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Vitamin B12 Supplement
NEVER FEED DRY PRODUCT.
- Mazuri® Callitrichid Gel Diet - Gluten Sensitive can be fed in combination with fruit, vegetables, browse or other food items.
- Care should be taken when using supplemental dietary ingredients to ensure that nutrient recommendations are assessed.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- A targeted level would be 2.5% - 3.0% powder per kg of animal by body weight per day (never feed dry powder without combining with water).
- Combine by weight 65% boiling water and 35% Mazuri® gel powder. Adjust ratios to desired texture and need.
- Mix fully, pour into shallow pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut to desired size and feed. Intake of 50% prepared Mazuri® gel is recommended.
- Always provide plenty of fresh, clean water.
- Prepared gel should be consumed or discarded within 24 hours or stored no longer than 7 days under refrigeration or up to 1 month frozen.
- If frozen, it is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
Mazuri® Callitrichid Gel Diet has a 1 year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, tightly affix canister lid or store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days. The mixed product can be frozen for 30 days. Repeated thawing of prepared product is discouraged.
Share your #MazuriPet
Ask Our Experts
Get nutrition advice you can trust from experts who understand the unique nutritional needs and behaviors of your exotic animals.Get Advice