Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than|
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Sulfur not less than
Vitamin E not less than
Menhaden Meal, Salmon Meal, Chicken Meal, Fish Oil, Gelatin, Spray Dried Porcine Blood Cells, Spirulina Algae Meal, Dried Egg Product, Anhydrous Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Choline Bitartrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Inositol, Nicotinic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Tagetes (Aztec Marigold) Extract (Color), Ferrous Carbonate, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Canthaxanthin (color), Copper Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Cobalt Carbonate, Rosemary Extract, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Vitamin B12 Supplement.
- Mazuri® Amphibian & Carnivorous Reptile Gel is designed to be an essential part of a total feeding system. It may be fed free choice as the primary diet or may be supplemented with insects or other prey items, meat, or produce.
- When using other dietary ingredients, care must be taken to ensure total daily nutrient recommendations are achieved (e.g. proper gut loading or supplementing of items has been carried out).
- Combine by weight 65% boiling water and 35% Mazuri® gel powder. Adjust ratios to desired texture and need.
- Mix fully, pour into shallow pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut to desired size and feed. Intake of 50% prepared Mazuri® gel is recommended.
- Consumption will vary based on species, life stage and environmental temperature. In general, growing or reproducing animals and those in warmer environments will consume more than older animals and those in cooler environment.
- Prepared Mazuri® Gel can be fed at a range from 0.5% to 4.0% of body weight per day to provide optimal nutrition.
- Always provide plenty of fresh, clean water.
- Prepared gel should be consumed or discarded within 24 hours or stored no longer than 7 days under refrigeration or up to 1 month frozen.
- If frozen, it is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
Mazuri® Amphibian & Carnivorous Reptile Gel has a 1 year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days or frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of no more than 1 month’s usage as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen. Once this product is mixed with water to form a gel, it should be handled like raw fish.