Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not more than
Sulfur not more than
Selenium (added) not less than
Selenium (added) not more than
Menhaden Meal, Salmon Meal, Gelatin, Fish Oil, Squid Meal, Shrimp Meal, Soybean Oil, Anhydrous Betaine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Spirulina Algae Meal, Ground Soybean Hulls, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Nicotinic Acid, Inositol, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Manganese Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Taurine, Zinc Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Tagetes (Aztec Marigold) Extract (Color), Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Choline Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta Carotene, Canthaxanthin (color), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Basic Copper Chloride, Astaxanthin (Color), Rosemary Extract, Folic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Vitamin B12 Supplement.
NEVER FEED DRY PRODUCT.
- Combine by weight 60% boiling water and 40% Mazuri® gel powder. Adjust ratios to desired texture and need.
- Mix fully, pour into shallow pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut to desired size and feed. Intake of 50% prepared Mazuri® gel is recommended.
- Always provide plenty of fresh, clean water.
- Prepared gel should be consumed or discarded within 24 hours or stored no longer than 7 days
under refrigeration or up to 1 month frozen.
- If frozen, it is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
CAUTION: Follow label directions: Feeding added selenium at levels in excess of 0.30 ppm in the total diet is prohibited.
Mazuri® Gel Diets have a 1-year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, tightly affix lid on canister after removal of desired dosage or store contents of open bags in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75oF or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location free from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days or frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen. Once this product is mixed, it should be handled like raw fish.