Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not more than
Sulfur not more than
Menhaden Meal, Salmon Meal, Spirulina Algae Meal, Gelatin, Fish Oil, Dried Egg Product, Spray Dried Porcine Blood Cells, Dried Kelp, Anhydrous Betaine, Calanoid Copepods, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Choline Bitartrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Inositol, Tagetes (Aztec Marigold) Extract (Color), Nicotinic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Astaxanthin (Color), D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ferrous Carbonate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Canthaxanthin (color), Copper Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Calcium Iodate, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Cobalt Carbonate, Rosemary Extract, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Vitamin B12 Supplement.
NEVER FEED DRY PRODUCT.
- Combine by weight 60% boiling water and 40% Mazuri® gel powder. Adjust ratios to desired texture and need.
- Mix fully, pour into shallow pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut to desired size and feed. Intake of 50% prepared Mazuri® gel is recommended.
- Always provide plenty of fresh, clean water.
- Prepared gel should be consumed or discarded within 24 hours or stored no longer than 7 days
under refrigeration or up to 1 month frozen.
- If frozen, it is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
Mazuri® Aquatic Gel Diet for Crustaceans has a 1 year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75ºF or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days. The mixed product can be stored frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of no more than 1 week’s usage as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen. Once this product is mixed with water to form a gel, it should be handled like raw fish.