Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not more than
Selenium not less than
Selenium not more than
Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Carrot Powder, Menhaden Meal, Spirulina Algae Meal (color), Spinach Powder, Salmon Meal, Wheat Germ, Carrageenan, Salt, Ground Soybean Hulls, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Dried Kelp, Shrimp Meal, Anhydrous Betaine, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, DL-Methionine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C), Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Taurine, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Choline Chloride, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Inositol, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C), Tagetes (Aztec Marigold) Extract (Color), Manganese Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Nicotinic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, d-Alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of Vitamin E), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Calcium Pantothenate, Rosemary Extract, Thiamine Mononitrate, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Canthaxanthin (color), Riboflavin Supplement, Canthaxanthin (color), Beta Carotene, Basic Copper Chloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement.
NEVER FEED DRY PRODUCT.
- Combine by weight 80% boiling water and 20% Mazuri® gel powder. Adjust ratios to desired texture and need.
- Mix fully, pour into shallow pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut to desired size and feed. Intake of 50% prepared Mazuri® gel is recommended.
- Always provide plenty of fresh, clean water.
- Prepared gel should be consumed or discarded within 24 hours or stored no longer than 7 days
under refrigeration or up to 1 month frozen.
- If frozen, it is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
Caution: Follow label directions: Feeding added selenium at levels in excess of 0.3ppm in the total diet is prohibited.
Mazuri® Gel Diets have a 1 year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, tightly affix lid on canister after removal of desired dosage or store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days or frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen. Once this product is mixed with water to form a gel, it should be handled like raw fish.