Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
Crude protein not less than
Sodium not more than
Selenium not less than
Selenium not more than
Dextrose, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Casein, Wheat Middlings, Gelatin, Ground Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Egg Product, Fructose, Corn Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Whey, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Bran, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flaxseed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Carbonate, Salt, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), DL-Methionine, Folic Acid, Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Magnesium Oxide, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), L-Tryptophan, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Proteinate, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin A Acetate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Copper Proteinate, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Nicotinic Acid, Ferrous Carbonate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Proteinate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Zinc Sulfate, Rosemary Extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Biotin.
NEVER FEED DRY PRODUCT.
- Mazuri® Callitrichid Gel Diet can be fed in combination with fruit, vegetables, browse, or other food items. Care should be taken when using supplemental dietary ingredients to ensure that nutrient recommendations are assessed.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- A targeted, intake level would be 2.5% - 3.0% powder per kg of animal by body weight per day (never feed dry powder without combining with water).
- Combine by weight 60% boiling water and 40% Mazuri® gel powder. Adjust ratios to desired texture and need.
- For a firmer product, use 50% boiling water to 50% powder.
- Mix fully, pour into shallow pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut to desired size and feed. Intake of 50% prepared Mazuri® gel is recommended.
- Always provide plenty of fresh, clean water.
- Prepared gel should be consumed or discarded within 24 hours or stored no longer than 7 days under refrigeration or up to 1 month frozen.
- If frozen, it is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
Ensure canister lid is secured between usages. Mixed product should be handled like raw fish/meat, stored no longer than 7 days under refrigeration or up to 1 month frozen. Mazuri® Gel Diets have a 1-year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a cool (75°F/24°C or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.
Share your #MazuriPet
Ask Our Experts
Get nutrition advice you can trust from experts who understand the unique nutritional needs and behaviors of your exotic animals.Get Advice