Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Selenium not less than
Selenium not more than
Caution - Follow label directions: Feeding added selenium at levels in excess of 0.3 ppm in the total diet is prohibited.
Anhydrous dextrose, ground corn, dehulled soybean meal, casein, gelatin, corn gluten meal, dried beet pulp, wheat middlings, fructose, ground aspen, sucrose, corn oil, powdered cellulose, soybean oil, ground wheat, calcium carbonate, dried egg product, dried apple pomace, wheat germ, dried whey, locust bean gum, dicalcium phosphate, citric acid, carrageenan, natural flavor, brewers dried yeast, flaxseed oil, dehydrated alfalfa meal, wheat bran, xanthan gum, ground flaxseed, potassium carbonate, sodium hexametaphosphate, dextrose, salt, potassium chloride, dl-methionine, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), l-lysine, choline bitartrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, taurine, magnesium oxide, choline chloride, l-tryptophan, cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3), iron proteinate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, zinc proteinate, biotin, manganese proteinate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), beta carotene, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), nicotinic acid, thiamine mononitrate, rosemary extract, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, citric acid (a preservative), copper proteinate, cobalt proteinate, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate.
- Mazuri® Callitrichid Gel Diet, Heat Stable can be fed in combination with fruit, vegetables, browse or other food items. Care should be taken when using supplemental dietary ingredients to ensure that nutrient recommendations are assessed.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- A targeted level would be 2.5%-3.0% powder per kg of animal body weight per day (never feed dry powder without combining with water).
- Mix, by weight, 70% boiling (or at a minimum 180°F) water to 30% Mazuri® Callitrichid Gel Diet, Heat Stable, or for a more firm product use 65% hot water to 35% powder.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for at least one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
Mazuri® Gel Diets have a 1-year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, tightly affix lid on canister after removal of desired dosage or store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days or frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen.