Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than|
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Moisture not more than
Dextrose, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Gelatin, Wheat Middlings, Casein, Ground Wheat, Corn Oil, Soybean Oil, Dried Egg Product, Fructose, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Whey, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Locust Bean Gum, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Bran, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Carrageenan, Dicalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Carbonate, Salt, Dextrose, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), DL-Methionine, Choline Bitartrate, Folic Acid, Taurine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Magnesium Oxide, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), L-Tryptophan, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Acetate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Copper Proteinate, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Nicotinic Acid, Ferrous Carbonate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Proteinate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Zinc Sulfate, Rosemary Extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Biotin.
- Mazuri® Callitrichid Gel Diet, High Vitamin D can be fed in combination with fruit, vegetables, browse or other food items. Care should be taken when using supplemental dietary ingredients to ensure that nutrient recommendations are assessed.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- A targeted level would be 2.5%-3.0% powder per kg of animal by body weight per day (never feed dry powder without combining with water).
- Mix, by weight, 70% boiling (or at minimum 180°F) water to 30% Mazuri® Callitrichid Gel Diet, High Vitamin D, or for a more firm product use 65% boiling water to 35% powder.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for at least one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
Mazuri® Gel Diets have a 1 year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, tightly affix canister lid or store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days or frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen.