Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than|
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Moisture not more than
Dextrose, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Gelatin, Wheat Middlings, Casein, Ground Wheat, Corn Oil, Soybean Oil, Dried Egg Product, Fructose, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Whey, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Locust Bean Gum, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Bran, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Carrageenan, Dicalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Carbonate, Salt, Dextrose, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), DL-Methionine, Choline Bitartrate, Folic Acid, Taurine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Magnesium Oxide, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), L-Tryptophan, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Acetate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Copper Proteinate, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Nicotinic Acid, Ferrous Carbonate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Proteinate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Zinc Sulfate, Rosemary Extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Biotin.
- Mazuri® Callitrichid Gel Diet, High Vitamin D can be fed in combination with fruit, vegetables, browse or
other food items.
- Care should be taken when using supplemental dietary ingredients to ensure that nutrient recommendations are assessed.
- Combine by weight 70% boiling water and 30% Mazuri® gel powder. Adjust ratios to desired texture and need.
- For a firmer product, use 65% boiling water to 35% powder.
- Mix fully, pour into shallow pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut to desired size and feed. Intake of 50% prepared Mazuri® gel is recommended.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- A targeted intake level would be 2.5% - 3.0% powder per kg of animal by body weight per day (never feed dry powder without combining with water).
- Always provide plenty of fresh, clean water.
- Prepared gel should be consumed or discarded within 24 hours or stored no longer than 7 days under refrigeration or up to 1 month frozen.
- If frozen, it is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
Mazuri® Gel Diets have a 1-year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, tightly affix lid on canister after removal of desired dosage or store contents of open bags in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F/24°C or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location free from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insectinfested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days or frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen. Once this product is mixed, it should be handled like raw food.