Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than|
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Moisture not more than
Selenium not less than
Selenium not more than
Corn Starch, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Maltodextrin, Ground Corn, Casein, Wheat Middlings, Gelatin, Corn Oil, Ground Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Egg Product, Fructose, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Whey, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Bran, Locust Bean Gum, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Carrageenan, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flaxseed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Dextrose, Salt, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), DL-Methionine, Folic Acid, Choline Bitartrate, Maltodextrin, Aspartame, Taurine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Choline Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, L-Tryptophan, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Acesulfame Potassium, Ferrous Sulfate, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin A Acetate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Copper Proteinate, Potassium Carbonate, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Manganous Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Nicotinic Acid, Ferrous Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, L-Lysine, Riboflavin Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Proteinate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Rosemary Extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Biotin.
NEVER FEED DRY PRODUCT.
Mazuri® Callitrichid Gel Diet – No Glucose Added can be fed in combination with fruit, vegetables, browse or other food items. Gel should not be fed at more than 50% of the total diet. Care should be taken when using supplemental dietary
ingredients to ensure that nutrient recommendations are assessed.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status. A targeted level would be 2.5% to 3.0% powder per kg of animal body weight per day.
Never feed dry powder without combining with water.
- Combine by weight 60% boiling water and 40% Mazuri® gel powder. Adjust ratios to desired texture and need.
- Mix fully, pour into shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut to desired size and feed.
- Prepared gel should be consumed or discarded within 24 hours or stored no longer than 7 days under refrigeration or up to 1 month frozen.
- If frozen, it is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen.
Always provide plenty of fresh, clean water.
Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals. This diet is not for human consumption.
Ensure canister lid is secured between usages. Mixed product should be handled like raw food, stored no longer than 7 days under refrigeration or up to 1 month frozen. Mazuri® Gel Diets have a 1-year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a cool (75°F/24°C or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.