Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Selenium not less than
Selenium not more than
Corn starch, maltodextrin, dehulled soybean meal, ground corn, casein, wheat middlings, gelatin, ground wheat, corn oil, dried egg product, fructose, soybean oil, wheat germ, whey, dried beet pulp, calcium carbonate, corn gluten meal, brewers dried yeast, carrageenan and dextrose, dehydrated alfalfa meal, wheat bran, locust bean gum, citric acid (a preservative), dicalcium phosphate, berry flavoring, flaxseed oil, sodium hexametaphosphate (DentaGuard), xanthan gum, aspartame, salt, dl-methionine, choline bitartrate, natural orange flavoring, magnesium oxide, taurine, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized source of vitamin C), mixed tocopherols (preservative, form of vitamin E; citric acid, rosemary extract), zinc proteinate, l-tryptophan, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, choline chloride, potassium carbonate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), copper proteinate, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, l-lysine, ferrous carbonate, nicotinic acid, calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, folic acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin A acetate, cobalt proteinate, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate, biotin, cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3), vitamin B12 supplement.
- Mazuri® Callitrichid Gel Diet, No Glucose Added can be fed in combination with fruit, vegetables, browse or other food items. Care should be taken when using supplemental dietary ingredients to ensure that nutrient recommendations are assessed.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- A targeted level would be 2.5%-3.0% powder per kg of animal by body weight per day (never feed dry powder without combining with water).
- Mix, by weight, 60% boiling (or at minimum 180°F) water to 40% Mazuri® Callitrichid Gel Diet, No Glucose Added, or for a more firm product use 50% hot water to 50% powder.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
Mazuri® Gel Diets have a 1 year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. . For best results, tightly affix lid on canister after removal of desired dosage or store contents of open bags in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75ºF or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days or frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen.