Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Glucose, poultry by-products, soybean hulls, dried egg product, shrimp meal, ground wheat, casein, gelatin, dried beet pulp, soybean flour, soybean middlings, ground aspen, corn oil, porcine animal fat preserved with BHA, poultry digest (flavor), stabilized poultry fat, locust bean gum, carrageenan and dextrose, inulin, citric acid, dried apple pomace, powdered cellulose, flaxseed oil, wheat germ, fish meal (menhaden), dried whey, natural orange flavoring, xanthan gum, salt, taurine, fish oil, soy oil, lecithin, brewers yeast, phosphoric acid, dl-methionine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), mixed tocopherols , (a natural preservative), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), calcium pantothenate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (natural source vitamin E), vitamin A acetate, inositol, marigold extract, manganous oxide, calcium carbonate, zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, niacin, thiamin mononitrate, ferrous sulfate, folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, zinc sulfate, canthaxanthin, chromium potassium sulfate, cobalt carbonate, calcium iodate, biotin, sodium selenite, copper sulfate.
- Mazuri Callitrichid Gel Diet Plus can be fed in combination with fruit, vegetables, browse or other food items. Care should be taken when using supplemental dietary ingredients to ensure that nutrient recommendations are assessed.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- A targeted level would be 2.5%-3.0% powder per kg of animal by body weight per day (never feed dry powder without combining with water).
- Mix, by weight, 70% boiling (>180°F) water to 30% Mazuri® Callitrichid Gel Diet, Plus 5B33, or for a more firm product use 50% hot water to 50% powder.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
Mazuri® Callitrichid Gel Diet, Plus has a 9 month shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days. The mixed product can be frozen for 30 days.