Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Glucose, dehulled soybean meal, ground corn, casein, gelatin, ground beet pulp, corn gluten meal, wheat middlings, fructose, ground aspen, sucrose, calcium carbonate, soybean oil, ground wheat, powdered cellulose, corn oil, apple pomace, dried egg product, sodium hexametaphosphate, wheat germ, dried whey, citric acid, dicalcium phosphate, berry flavor, brewers dried yeast, flaxseed oil, dehydrated alfalfa meal, wheat bran, xanthan gum, ground flaxseed, potassium carbonate, salt, dl-methionine, potassium chloride, magnesium oxide, choline bitartrate, natural orange oil, taurine, l-lysine, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (vitamin C), l-tryptophan, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative, form of vitamin E; citric acid, rosemary extract), choline chloride, manganese proteinate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), calcium pantothenate, manganous oxide, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, niacin, ferrous carbonate, iron proteinate, copper sulfate, folic acid, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin mononitrate, beta-carotene, vitamin A acetate, zinc sulfate, cobalt proteinate, calcium iodate, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate, biotin, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), vitamin B12 supplement.
- Mazuri® Callitrichid High Fiber Gel Diet can be fed in combination with fruit, vegetables, browse or other food items. Care should be taken when using supplemental dietary ingredients to ensure that nutrient recommendations are assessed.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- A targeted level would be 2.5%-3.0% powder per Kg of animal body weight per day (never feed dry powder without combining with water).
- Mix, by weight, 60% boiling (>180°F) water to 40% Mazuri® Callitrichid High Fiber Gel Diet, or for a more firm product use 55% boiling water to 45% powder.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
Mazuri® Gel Diets have a 1 year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, tightly affix lid on canister after removal of desired dosage or store contents of open bags in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75ºF or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days or frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen.