Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Wheat Middlings, Ground Corn, Ground Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat, Fish Meal, Porcine Meat and Bone Meal, Cane Molasses, Porcine Animal Fat Preserved with BHA and Citric Acid, Ground Oats, Wheat Germ, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Whey, Salt, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sucrose, Beta Carotene, Choline Chloride, Cholecalciferol (form of Vitamin D3), Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Form of Vitamin E), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Rosemary Extract, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), DL-Methionine, Nicotinic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate.
- This diet is intended for breeding and growing crickets and may also be used as a maintenance diet foradult crickets
- Feed free-choice as the sole diet. Feed should always be made available.
- Discard and replace uneaten food after 24 hours or if feed becomes wet or soiled.
- Always provide insects with a hydration source.
- If offering liquid water, do so in a very shallow dish to prevent animal mortality.
- For proper gut-loading prior to feeding crickets to insectivorous animals, use Mazuri® High Calcium GutLoading Meal.
For best results, store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.DO NOT use moldy or insect-infested feed.
Share your #MazuriPet
Ask Our Experts
Get nutrition advice you can trust from experts who understand the unique nutritional needs and behaviors of your exotic animals.Get Advice