Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not more than
Porcine Meat and Bone Meal, Ground Corn, Spray Dried Animal Blood Cells, Fish Meal, Wheat Red Dog, Porcine Animal Fat Preserved with BHA and Citric Acid, Poultry By-Product Meal, Calcium Propionate (a preservative), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Rosemary Extract, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Nicotinic Acid, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Manganous Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Copper Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate.
- Feed intake will vary based on animal body size and lifestage, level of activity and environmental temperature.
- Toss diet onto the water, where the splashing may induce the feeding response.
- Feed to young, rapidly growing crocodilians to satiation.
- Adult crocodilians can be fed to body condition.
- The product may also be tossed directly into the animal’s mouth for training.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.