Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Ground corn, dehydrated alfalfa meal, wheat middlings, dehulled soybean meal, dicalcium phosphate, fish meal (menhaden), cane molasses, calcium carbonate, ground soy hulls, salt, calcium lignin sulfonate (pelleting agent), dl-methionine, choline chloride, chelated minerals, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative; citric acid, ascorbic acid, rosemary extract), manganous oxide, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (source of vitamin E), zinc oxide, copper sulfate, niacin, ferrous carbonate, riboflavin, zinc sulfate, vitamin B12 supplement, calcium pantothenate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), vitamin A acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin mononitrate, folic acid, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, biotin, sodium selenite, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
- Feed free choice to emu selected for breeding.
- From 6-8 months of age (70-90 lbs body weight) until 2 weeks prior to the start of breeding season.
- Two weeks prior to breeding season, transition birds to Mazuri® Ratite Breeder Diet.
- Transition animals back to Mazuri® Emu Maintenance Diet towards the end of the breeding season to accommodate for the large increase in feed consumption that occurs at this time.
- Always transition to new diets slowly, over a 7-10 day period.
- Supplement high producing birds with calcium (using oyster shell) based on the level of egg production during the breeding season.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.