Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than|
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Gum arabic, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (vitamin C).
NEVER FEED DRY PRODUCT.
- Mazuri® Enrichment Gum Arabic is designed to be a supplement to a nutritionally complete diet.
- Mix powder with water to achieve the desired consistency. Do not feed dry powder.
- Slowly combine by weight 50% room temperature water and 50% Mazuri® dry powder (1 part dry powder: 1 part water). Adjust ratios to desired texture and need.
- Mixed gum can be provided as an enrichment item by pouring into or painting onto objects from which the animal can lick the gum.
- Intake of up to 10% prepared Gum Arabic is recommended.
- Prepared Gum Arabic should be consumed or discarded within 24 hours or stored no longer than 7 days under refrigeration.
- Always provide plenty of fresh, clean water.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
Mazuri® Enrichment Gum Arabic has a 1-year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, tightly affix lid on canister after removal of desired dosage or store contents of open bags in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75⁰F/24⁰C or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location free from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days.