Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Sodium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Ascorbic acid not less than
Beta-carotene not less than
Biotin not less than
Vitamin E not less than
Ground Flaxseed, Yeast Culture, Brewers Dried Yeast, Wheat Flour, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Biotin, Cane Molasses, Ground Corn, Calcium Carbonate, Soybean Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Beta Carotene, Artificial Flavors, Natural Flavor, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid (a Preservative).
- Provide Mazuri® Fiber Enhancer® Supplement as a top dressing on a high quality diet at following rates:
- 2 oz (approximately 1/2 cup) per adult llama or alpaca per day.
- ½ oz (approximately 2 tablespoons) per cria per day.
- Always provide access to clean, fresh tested water.
- Do not feed moldy or insect infested feed.
For best results, store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.