Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not more than
Menhaden meal, salmon meal, gelatin, fish oil (menhaden), dried beet pulp, calcium carbonate, salt, powdered cellulose, lecithin, xanthan gum, yeast cultures, spirulina algae meal (color), choline chloride, taurine, nicotinic acid, calcium pantothenate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), zinc oxide, ethoxyquin (a preservative), dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium iodate, dl-methionine, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, manganous oxide, cobalt carbonate, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3), biotin, vitamin B12 supplement.
- Mazuri® Fish Analog 50/10 Gel Diet is designed to be an essential part of a total feeding system.
- Combine by weight 60% boiling water and 40% Mazuri® gel powder. Adjust ratios to desired texture and need.
- Mix fully, pour into shallow pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut to desired size and feed. Intake of 25 - 50% prepared Mazuri® gel is recommended.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- Always provide plenty of fresh, clean water.
- Prepared gel should be consumed or discarded within 24 hours or stored no longer than 7 days under refrigeration or up to 1 month frozen.
- If frozen, it is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
Mazuri® Gel Diets have a 1 year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, tightly affix lid on canister after removal of desired dosage or store contents of open bags in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days or frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen. Once this product is mixed with water to form a gel, it should be handled like raw fish.