Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Ground corn, wheat middlings, whole wheat, fish meal, porcine meat and bone meal, dehulled soybean meal, brewers dried yeast, soybean oil, calcium carbonate, spray dried animal blood cells, dl-methionine, l-lysine, salt, dicalcium phosphate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, choline chloride, cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3), d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), canthaxanthin (color), vitamin A acetate, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), biotin, rosemary extract, citric acid, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, magnesium oxide, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), folic acid, nicotinic acid, inositol, vitamin B12 supplement, manganous oxide, p-aminobenzoic acid, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, sodium selenite,calcium iodate.
- Mazuri® Flamingo Complete Diet can be fed as a major part of the birds’ daily food intake for growth and maintenance.
- The feed can be scattered directly in shallow water, or it can be fed in a long, shallow trough.
- Feed 23 - 30 g/kg of bodyweight per bird per day including parent-fed chicks. Adult birds will usually eat 150-200 grams/day.
- Young birds will start to consume product after parent feeding dwindles.
- Increase amount of product offered if managed birds compete for the feed with other non-collection birds such as starlings and seagulls.
- For breeding flamingos use Mazuri® Flamingo Breeder Diet.
- Always provide plenty of fresh, clean water.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
For best results, reseal the bag between uses or store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75⁰F/24⁰C or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location free from rodents and insects. Do not offer moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may result in illness, performance loss or death. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing or "Best if Used By" date.