Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than|
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Dehulled Soybean Meal, Dextrose, Cellulose, Corn Starch, Casein, Gelatin, Soybean Oil, Rice Flour, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Egg Product, Corn Oil, Gum Arabic, Locust Bean Gum, Pectin, Flaxseed Oil, Inulin, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Carrageenan, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Carbonate, Dextrose, Choline Bitartrate, DL-Methionine, Magnesium Oxide, L-Tryptophan, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Zinc Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Calcium Pantothenate, Nicotinic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Chromium Potassium Sulfate, Rosemary Extract, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Biotin, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Vitamin B12 Supplement.
- Mazuri® Fruit Bat Gel Diet can be fed in combination with fruit, vegetables, browse or other food items. Care should be taken when using supplemental dietary ingredients to ensure that nutrient recommendations are assessed.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- A targeted level would be 2.5%-3.0% powder per kg of animal by body weight per day (never feed dry powder without combining with water).
- Mix, by weight, 65% boiling water to 35% Mazuri® Fruit Bat Gel.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed
Mazuri® Gel Diets have a 1-year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, tightly affix lid on canister after removal of desired dosage or store contents of open bags in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days or frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen.
Share your #MazuriPet
Ask Our Experts
Get nutrition advice you can trust from experts who understand the unique nutritional needs and behaviors of your exotic animals.Get Advice