Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Sodium not more than
Selenium not less than
Selenium not more than
Ground soybean hulls, dehulled soybean meal, ground whole aspen, cane molasses, dried beet pulp, ground flaxseed, lignin sulfonate, soybean oil, salt, choline chloride, dicalcium phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, biotin, calcium pantothenate, sodium sesquicarbonate, calcium propionate (a preservative), dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), calcium carbonate, natural and artificial apple flavoring, yeast culture, riboflavin supplement, cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3), magnesium oxide, thiamine mononitrate, nicotinic acid, beta carotene, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), zinc oxide, copper sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, potassium sulfate, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), rosemary extract, citric acid (a preservative), manganese sulfate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate, ferrous sulfate, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, potassium iodide, basic copper chloride, sodium molybdate.
- Mazuri® Grain-Free Hay Enhancer™ Supplement is designed as a concentrated supplement and not a complete feed. It should be fed at 5% of the daily diet to balance potential nutritional deficiencies created by feeding a hay-based diet to elephant and white rhinoceroses.
- Elephant and white rhinoceroses typically eat between 1-3% of their body weight daily, though these amounts vary according to species, age, size, life stage, health status, activity of the animal and the environmental temperatures.
- Example: A 10,000 lbs. elephant (4,545 kg) at maintenance eating 1% of their body weight daily will consume 100 lbs. (45.45k g) of food per day. 5 lbs. (2.27 kg) of the diet will consist of the supplement and the remaining 95 lbs. (43.18 kg) will be hay and/or browse.
- If supplemental Vitamin E is desired, we recommend the use of Emcelle® Tocopherol (0010111), a micellized, water-dispersible Vitamin E solution. The recommended usage of Emcelle® Tocopherol is 2-6 IU/kg body weight. Emcelle® should be provided as a top dressing the dry portion of the diet or may be added in drinking water. Supplemental vitamin E may be desired for the following reasons: Low plasma tocopherol levels (below 0.2 mg per dL), continual confinement feeding of animals, feeding poor quality, long-stored roughages, feeding milk replacers that contain tocopheryl-acetate, feeding high levels of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Always provide animal with plenty of fresh, clean water.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75ºF or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Use within 1 year of product manufacturing.