Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than|
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Phosphorus not less than
Vitamin E not less than
Omega-3 Fatty Acids not less than
Total Microorganisms not less than
Wheat Middlings, Ground Timothy Hay, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Soybean Hulls, Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Ground Oats, Cane Molasses, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Ground Flaxseed, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium Propionate (a Preservative), Brewers Dried Yeast, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Yucca schidigera Extract, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Folic Acid, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc Oxide, Nicotinic Acid, Ferrous Carbonate, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Rosemary Extract, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite.
- Feed free choice to hamsters and gerbils. Feed consumption will be based on species body size and life stage. Use the following examples as guidelines, per animal:
- Syrian hamsters: Adults generally consume 20 to 25 grams of feed per day (approx. 40 to 50 pellets).
- Dwarf hamsters: Adults generally consume 5 to 7 grams of feed per day (approx. 9 to 12 pellets).
- Gerbils: Adults generally consume 10 to 15 grams of feed per day (approx. 20 to 25 pellets).
- Growing hamsters and gerbils: Offer free choice as sole diet.
- For adults, supplemental food items (grasses, vegetables, and seeds) may be provided but should not make up more than 20% of the diet. Diets containing higher amounts of seeds and other high calorie treats may predispose animals to obesity and other nutritional health disorders.
- Always provide your animal with plenty of fresh, clean water.
- Thoroughly wash feeding and watering bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
- For breeding animals, we suggest Mazuri® Rodent 6F.
For best results, reseal the bag between uses or store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75⁰F/24⁰C or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location free from rodents and insects. Do not offer moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may result in illness, performance loss or death. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within "Best if Used By" date.
Share your #MazuriPet
Ask Our Experts
Get nutrition advice you can trust from experts who understand the unique nutritional needs and behaviors of your exotic animals.Get Advice