Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not more than
Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Wheat Middlings, Ground Soybean Hulls, Porcine Meat and Bone Meal, Porcine Animal Fat Preserved with BHA and Citric Acid, Salt, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Nicotinic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Vitamin B12 Supplement.
This formula is not meant for long-term colony maintenance or breeding.
- Feed to crickets or other feeder insects free-choice for 24-72 hours. No supplementation is needed.
- When this diet is consumed, the total body calcium of the crickets and feeder insects is increased. The presence of this diet in the gut of the feeder insects results in a higher level of calcium being delivered to reptiles and other animals that eat them.
- A hydration source should be available to insects at all times.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
For best results, secure canister cap closed or store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F/24°C or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may result in illness,