Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Chicken Meal, Ground Soybean Hulls, Ground Wheat, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Rice Flour, Poultry Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Ground Whole Aspen, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Apple Pomace, Wheat Germ, Dried Whey, Fish Meal, Natural Poultry Flavor, Lecithin, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Propionate (a preservative), Salt, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Lactose, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Manganous Oxide, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Inositol, Biotin, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Pantothenate, Nicotinic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate.
- Feed to insectivores at a rate of at least 50% of their daily dry matter intake. Feed intake will vary based on animal body size and lifestage, level of activity and environmental temperature.
- Acceptance may be increased by initially soaking the extruded Mazuri® Insectivore Diet in water (2 parts water:1 part dry diet) to transition animals that are used to soft/moist diets.
- After 1-2 weeks on soaked diet, move to 1 part water:1 part dry diet, and 1-2 weeks later, offer dry diet.
- If moistened, replace diet twice a day.
- Prepared Mazuri® Insectivore Diet – Meal should be fed out as directed by your veterinarian. Never feed dry powder without first combining with water.
- Combine with hot water; adjust mixture to meet desired texture and need.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk until consistency is uniform, and administer as directed by your veterinarian.
- If feeding live insects to the animal, ensure the insects are gut loaded prior to feeding out.
This diet may contain excessive iron for species that are susceptible to iron storage disease like hornbills.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.