Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Vitamin E not less than
Vitamin C not less than
Dehulled soybean meal, ground corn, fish meal, corn gluten meal, wheat middlings, wheat germ, fish oil, dehydrated alfalfa meal, salt, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), betaine, spirulina algae meal (color), brewers dried yeast, calcium carbonate, biotin, choline chloride, vitamin A supplement, canthaxanthin (color), calcium pantothenate, cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3), pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), dl-methionine, rosemary extract, folic acid, nicotinic acid, thiamine mononitrate, citric acid, riboflavin supplement, tagetes (Aztec marigold) extract (color), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), dicalcium phosphate, beta carotene, astaxanthin (color), manganous oxide, zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite.
- Feed to koi in ponds or tanks as a floating feed.
- Mazuri® Koi Platinum Nuggets are suitable for fish greater than six inches long. For the same nutrition in different particle size, consider:
- Mazuri® Koi Platinum Bits - suitable for fish up to six inches.
- Mazuri® Koi Platinum Ogata - suitable for all koi over twelve inches long.
- Feed only as much as fish will readily consume.
- Do no over feed as excess feed will decompose in the water, resulting in poor water quality, which in turn can be harmful to the health of the fish.
For best results, ensure polybag seal is fully closed during storage, or store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Adhere to the “Best if used by” date or use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.