Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not more than
Selenium not less than
Selenium not more than
Fish meal (menhaden), salmon meal, spirulina algae (color), gelatin, xanthan gum, salt, potassium chloride, shrimp meal, betaine (a chemo attractant for fish), soybean oil, Primalac (Lactobacillus cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifido bacterium bifidium, Enterococcus faecium), l-ascorbyl-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), tagetes (Aztec marigold) extract (color), taurine, niacin, choline chloride, calcium iodate, zinc methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, inositol, mixed tocopherols (preservative, form of vitamin E; citric acid, rosemary extract), manganese methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate, fish oil (menhaden), thiamin mononitrate, canthaxanthin (color), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), astaxanthin (color), tribasic copper chloride, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, sodium selenite, biotin, cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3), vitamin B12 supplement.
- Mazuri® Low Calorie Aquatic Diet is deigned to be an essential part of a total feeding system.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- Prepared Mazuri® Low Calorie Aquatic Gel Diet can be fed at a rate of up to 50% of the animals' diet to provide optimal nutrition. Never feed dry powder without first combining with water.
- Mix, by weight, 80% boiling (>180°F) boiling water to 20% Mazuri® Low Calorie Aquatic Gel Diet 5B0Q. Adjust mixture to meet desired texture and need.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
- Feed to omnivorous fish.
Mazuri® Gel Diets have a 1 year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, tightly affix lid on canister after removal of desired dosage or store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days or frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen. Once this product is mixed with water to form a gel, it should be handled like raw fish.