Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not more than
Sodium not more than
Selenium not less than
Selenium not more than
Vitamin E not less than
*Total Microorganisms not less than
*Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Ground Soybean Hulls, Oat Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Ground Oats, Ground Flaxseed, Wheat Germ, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Cane Molasses, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Lignin Sulfonate, Salt, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, DL-Methionine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin A Acetate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Rosemary Extract, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Nicotinic Acid, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate
- Feed free-choice to kangaroos and wallabies of all ages, starting with Joeys out of the pouch around 8 1/2 months.
- Bottle-feeding Joey's: introduce slowly into the Joey's diet once solid foods are being consumed.
- Provide pasture or high quality hay - preferably grass hay - free choice.
- Alfalfa hay is not recommended as the calcium:phosphorus balance is not appropriate.
- Adult animals can be expected to consume between 1% and 2% of their body weight depending on their physiological state and level of activity.
- Fresh, non-toxic, and thorn-free tree branches may be an important component of the daily diet.
For best results, store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.