Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Dehulled soybean meal, ground aspen, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried beet pulp, cane molasses, oat hulls, soybean oil, sucrose, dicalcium phosphate, salt, magnesium oxide, choline chloride, calcium carbonate, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), pyridoxine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3), vitamin A acetate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), folic acid, calcium iodate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, zinc oxide, thiamine mononitrate, nicotinic acid, riboflavin supplement, cobalt carbonate, manganous oxide, ferrous carbonate, zinc sulfate, sodium selenite.
- Feed to animals ad libitum along with suitable browse and roughage. Suitable for trough feedings.
- Introduce Mazuri® Moose Breeder Diet in early summer by mixing increasing amounts of this concentrate into Mazuri® Moose Maintenance Diet.
- By late summer, Mazuri® Moose Breeder Diet should be the only source of concentrated feed available.
- In late autumn, begin reducing the amount of Mazuri® Moose Breeder Diet by mixing it with increasing amounts of the Mazuri® Moose Maintenance Diet, until mid-winter when the maintenance feed is the only source of concentrate offered.
- Always provide animal with plenty of fresh, clean water.