Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Porcine Animal Fat Preserved with BHA and Citric Acid, Colored with Iron Oxide, Salt, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Vitamin A Acetate, Ethoxyquin (a Preservative), Manganous Oxide, Folic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Nicotinic Acid, Ferrous Carbonate, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Thiamine Mononitrate, DL-Methionine, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate.
- Feed to pigeons as much as will be consumed in 20–30 minutes twice daily.
- Designed to be blended as needed with NutriBlend Green® Pigeon Diet to achieve suggested feeding programs depending upon the type of bird (racing or show), age of bird, season, and situation.
- Supply fresh, clean water at all times.
- The chart on the product sheet attached gives general recommendations on how to blend NutriBlend Green® Pigeon Diet and NutriBlend Gold® Pigeon Diet to achieve optimum performance depending on the type of bird (racing or show), age of bird, season, and situation.
- Do not feed extra trace mineral supplements since this will produce excessively loose droppings.
- Plain grit and oyster shell may be fed but are not necessary.
- Feeding extra grain will dilute NutriBlend Gold® Pigeon Diet’s scientifically balanced nutrition, so additional supplementation is not recommended.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
For best results, reseal the bag between uses or store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75⁰F/24⁰C or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location free from rodents and insects. Do not offer moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may result in illness, performance loss or death. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing or "Best if Used By" date.