Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Ground Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Corn Protein Meal, Dried Apple Pomace, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Oat Hulls, Cane Molasses, Ground Flaxseed, Carrageenan, Ground Whole Aspen, Rice Flour, Soybean Oil, Wheat Germ, Dicalcium Phosphate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Sucrose, Fructose, Artificial Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Salt, Taurine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Calcium Pantothenate, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, DLMethionine, Folic Acid, Zinc Proteinate, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Acetate, Copper Proteinate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Nicotinic Acid, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Beta Carotene, Cobalt Proteinate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Copper Sulfate, Rosemary Extract, Sodium Selenite, Biotin.
- Mazuri® Primate LS Biscuits are designed to be an essential part of a total primate feeding system and may be used in conjunction with all other Mazuri® primate products.
- Primates generally consume about 2% to 4% of their body weight in food each day on a dry matter basis (i.e., a 50 kg animal will eat 1 to 2 kg of food per day, on a dry matter basis).
- Mazuri® Primate LS Biscuits can be supplemented with fresh vegetables and fruit if this is desired to provide variety in the diet, as long as the dry matter of these items does not exceed 50% of the dry matter consumption. Using typical produce and non-toxic browse, a feeding program on an “as fed” basis might consist of 60% produce/browse and 40% Mazuri® primate products (i.e., a diet may be 6 lb. of produce/browse plus 4 lb. of one or a mix of Mazuri® primate products).
- The amount of diet the animal requires will vary according to its age, size, life stage, health status and activity of the animal and the environmental temperature. Adjust daily feed allotments based on the health status, body condition and nutrient level desired to meet the needs of your primates.
- Fresh, clean water should always be available.
- Primates require ascorbic acid (vitamin C) in their daily diet. Mazuri® Primate Diets contain a stabilized form of vitamin C that is stable under appropriate storage conditions for at least 1 year from the date of manufacturing printed on the bag.
- Larger sized Mazuri® Primate LS Biscuit - Large also available.
For best results, reseal the bag between uses or store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75oF/24oC or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location free from rodents and insects. Do not offer moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may result in illness, performance loss or death. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing or "Best if Used By" date.
Share your #MazuriPet
Ask Our Experts
Get nutrition advice you can trust from experts who understand the unique nutritional needs and behaviors of your exotic animals.Get Advice