Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Ground Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Apple Pomace, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Oat Hulls, Cane Molasses, Ground Flaxseed, Carrageenan, Rice Flour, Ground Whole Aspen, Soybean Oil, Wheat Germ, Dicalcium Phosphate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Dried Egg Product, Sucrose, Fructose, Artificial Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Salt, Taurine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Calcium Pantothenate, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, DL-Methionine, Folic Acid, Zinc Proteinate, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Acetate, Copper Proteinate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Nicotinic Acid, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Beta Carotene, Cobalt Proteinate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Copper Sulfate, Rosemary Extract, Sodium Selenite, Biotin.
- Mazuri® Primate LS Biscuits are designed to be an essential part of a total primate feeding system and may beused in conjunction with all other Mazuri® primate products.
- Primates generally consume 2% to 4% of their body weight in food each day on a dry matter basis (i.e., a 50 kg animal will eat 1 to 2 kg of food per day, on a dry matter basis).
- Mazuri® Primate LS Biscuits can be supplemented with fresh vegetables and fruit if this is desired to providevariety in the diet, as long as the dry matter of these items does not exceed 50% of the dry matterconsumption. Using typical produce and non-toxic browse, a feeding program on an “as fed” basis mightconsist of 60% produce/browse and 40% Mazuri® primate products (i.e., a diet may be 6 lb. of produce/browseplus 4 lb. of one or a mix of Mazuri® primate products).
- The amount of diet the animal requires will vary according to its age, size, life stage, health status and activity of the animal and the environmental temperature.
- Adjust daily feed intake based on the health status, body condition and nutrient level desired to meet the needs of your primates.
- Fresh, clean water should be available at all times.
- Primates require ascorbic acid (vitamin C) in their daily diet. Mazuri® Primate Diets contain a stabilized form of vitamin C that is stable under appropriate storage conditions for at least 1 year from the date of manufacturing printed on the bag.
- Larger sized Mazuri® Primate LS Biscuit - Large also available.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.