Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ascorbic Acid not less than
Total microorganisms not less than
*Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms
Ground Soybean Hulls, Gelatin, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Oat Hulls, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Ground Flaxseed, Cane Molasses, Ground Aspen, Dicalcium Phosphate, Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Egg Product, Wheat Germ, Locust Bean Gum, Sucrose, Fructose, Carrageenan, Brewers Dried Yeast, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Dextrose, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Zinc Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), DL-Methionine, Natural Flavor, Artificial Flavors, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Potassium Carbonate, Calcium Pantothenate, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Nicotinic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Vitamin A Acetate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Sulfate, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate.
- Mazuri® Primate L/S gel is designed to be an essential part of a total primate feeding system and may be used in conjunction with all of the Mazuri primate products. Gel should not be fed at more than 50% of the total diet. Care should be taken when using supplemental dietary ingredients to ensure that nutrient recommendations are assessed.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status. A targeted level would be 2% to 4% food intake per kg of animal by body weight per day (dry matter basis). This level of food intake should be achieved by feeding up to 50% Gel Diet, up to 75% of the total diet as dry Mazuri® biscuit, and plenty of fresh produce (primarily vegetables).
- Mixing directions:
- Mix, by weight, 70% boiling (>180°F) water to 30% Mazuri® Primate L/S gel.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for at least one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
- Prepared gel may be fed for one week if refrigerated and may be kept frozen for up to one month. Repeated thawing of prepared product is discouraged.
Mazuri® Primate L/S Gel Diet has a 1 year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days. The mixed product can be frozen for 30 days. Longer storage in the freezer will not compromise nutritional integrity, but may change physical characteristics (e.g., moisture level).