Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than|
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Vitamin E not less than
Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Ground Wheat, Soybean Oil, Cane Molasses, Ground Oats, Calcium Carbonate, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Ground Flaxseed, Wheat Germ, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium Propionate (a preservative), DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Yucca schidigera Extract, Vitamin A Acetate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganous Oxide, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Nicotinic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate.
- Feed free-choice to rodents. Feed consumption will be based on size of rodent species and life stage. Use the following examples as guidelines, per animal:
- Rats: Adult will eat 15 to 30 grams of feed per day.
- Mice: Adult will eat 4 to 5 grams of feed per day daily. Some of the larger strains may eat as much as 8 grams per day.
- Hamster and Gerbils: Feed free choice.
- For breeding animals, we suggest Mazuri® Rodent 6F.
- Always provide your animal with plenty of fresh, clean water.
For best results, ensure polybag seal is fully closed during storage, or store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Diets are packaged in sealed containers under nitrogen to ensure optimal freshness. Store in a cool (75o F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Adhere to the “Best if used by” date or use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.