Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Moisture not more than
Calcium not less then
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Sodium not more than
Dehulled soybean meal, ground corn, wheat middlings, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dicalcium phosphate, ground soybean hulls, calcium carbonate, soybean oil, fish meal, salt, cane molasses, calcium lignin sulfonate, brewers dried yeast, pyridoxine hydrochloride, choline chloride, dl-methionine, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), folic acid, biotin, cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), vitamin A acetate, calcium pantothenate, nicotinic acid, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, rosemary extract, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, citric acid, zinc oxide, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous carbonate, manganese proteinate, zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, calcium iodate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate.
- Designed to be fed to breeding ratites.
- Feed free choice from 2-4 weeks before breeding normally starts to two weeks after the last egg is laid.
- Consumption by emus will be between 0.75 to 1.5 pounds and ostriches should consume at least 4 pounds of feed per bird per day, depending upon egg production, body weight and primarily upon how much the animal will eat.
- Supplement with calcium as follows:
- Mix the oyster shell with the feed at the appropriate level depending upon production level of the animal.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.