Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not more than
Dehydrated alfalfa meal, gelatin, dehulled soybean meal, carrot powder, spinach powder, ground soybean hulls, menhaden meal, wheat germ, spirulina algae meal (color), salmon meal, dicalcium phosphate, salt, fish oil, dried kelp, soybean oil, shrimp meal, dl-methionine, xanthan gum, betaine (hydrochloride or anhydrous), -ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), choline chloride, taurine, inositol, tagetes (Aztec marigold) extract (color), calcium carbonate, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), rosemary extract, citric acid (a preservative), pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, basic copper chloride, beta carotene, folic acid, sodium selenite, biotin, vitamin A acetate, vitamin B12 supplement, cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3).
- Mazuri® Sea Turtle Gel Diet for Herbivorous Turtles is designed to be an essential part of a total feeding system.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- Prepared Mazuri® Sea Turtle Gel Diet for Herbivorous Turtles can be fed at at a rate of 25 to 50% of the animals' diet to provide optimal nutrition. Never feed dry powder without first combining with water.
- A suggested starting mixing ratio: 70% boiling (or at minimum180oF) water to 30% Mazuri® Sea Turtle Gel Diet for Herbivorous Turtles. Adjust mixture to meet desired texture and need.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk until consistency is uniform, and dry meal is thoroughly hydrated, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
Mazuri® Gel Diets have a 1-year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days. The mixed product can be stored frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of no more than 1 week’s usage as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen. Once this product is mixed with water to form a gel, it should be handled like raw fish.